Grilled T-Bone Steak with Peppers
Grilled T-Bone Steak with Roasted Peppers Confit and Herby Zaatar Sauce
- 2 T-Bone Steaks
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Worchester sauce
- 1/3 cup Maille traditional Dijon mustard
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Fresh cracked black peppers
- 3 tablespoons caper brine
Bell Pepper Confit
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups red, yellow or orange bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons marjoram or thyme, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Whisk the olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and pepper together in a bowl until combined.
- To use the marinade, place the meat in the bag, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours. Discard the marinade after it has been used.
- Grill Steaks to desired doneness
Bell Pepper Confit
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Continue cooking for 25-30 minutes, tossing frequently, until peppers and garlic are super soft and slightly gilded.
- Store, refrigerated, in a tightly sealed container for up to a week.
Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon INGREDIENTS 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon, 2 inches thick 4 to 8 Slices of Applewood bacon 3 tbsp. Coarse sea salt 3 tbsp. Freshly ground black pepper 2 tbsp. Dried Onion flakes Compound Butter 16 oz. Butter, softened 2 tbsp....read more
Pan Fried Pork Cutlets Seasoned with Herbs and Boiled Baby Potatoes INGREDIENTS 4 ½-inch- thick bone-in pork chops (about 2 pounds), patted dry with paper towels Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper 1 teaspoon sugar, divided 2 tablespoons plus ¼ cup olive...read more
Braised Lamb Shank in Tomato Sauce INGREDIENTS 2(12-ounce) (or two 1½ pound) lamb shanks ½ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon black pepper 4 garlic cloves, minced ¾ cup dry red wine 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano* ¼ cup chopped...read more